Kit keratin treatment K Fusion+cleansing shampoo L'Kerabelle 100ml
- Brand: L'Kerabelle
- Product Code: LK109
- Reward Points: 3
- Price in reward points: 155
- Availability: In Stock
- 165RON 155RON
- Ex Tax: 155RON
K'FUSION is the new product of the L'Kerabelle range for hair smoothing products.
K'FUSION is enriched with amino acids, proteins and a UV sun protection filter. The treatment is WITHOUT FORMALDEHIDA and UREE, being absolutely safe for stylists to apply to all clients, including FEMALE WOMEN and clients who have made CHIMOTHERAPY.
The whole range of care products from L'Kerabelle is available to keep the result of K'Fusion treatment.
L'Kerabelle K Fusion - Straightens in the depth of 80%, the result can vary depending on the curl and the thickness of the hair. Removes and dresses hair in a keratin protective film, gives shine, resists 3-4 months. For all hair types. Can open hair shade with 1-2 tones.
Product for 2-4 uses
Caution: Keep out of reach of children, avoid contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water in contact with eyes.
1. Wash the hair with the Clarifying Shampoo. On the second shampoo, leave the foam for 10 minutes. DO NOT apply balm after washing.
2. Dry your hair 90%.
3. Shake the bottle well before use. Pour L'KERABELLE K'Fusion into a clean bowl and divide the hair into sections.
Take 1.5 cm thick sutures and apply the solution with a brush to paint. The treatment is applied at a distance of 1 cm from the root, by buffering 4 times along the strand or several times if the hair is longer, be sure to cover the tips. Apply treatment wearing gloves and massage well on lengths, remove excess.
4. Combine abundantly and let the hair work for 30/40 minutes for very curly hair. While driving, comb your hair every 10 minutes.
5. After 30/40 minutes wash hair . DO NOT USE shampoo.
6. Dry the hair using only the average temperature. Strong heat will produce steam. After your hair has been completely dry, split into sections and straighten it with the thin-stitched plate - the thinner the stitches you straighten the better is the result. With a hair straightener and a brush or brush, grasp and rotate the root a few times, then pass 8 times with the flat plank on the plank in its entirety and then 2 times slowly closing the hair cuticles. If the hair is discolored or sensitive, pass each plaque 5 - 7 times.
See the guide table to choose the right temperature for your hair.
180 ° -210 ° C - damaged hair, discolored in several rows, fine hair, white hair.
210 ° -221 ° C - dyed, chemically treated hair with decolorized sutures.
221 ° - 230 ° C - natural, thick, resistant, extremely curly hair.
7. The treatment is now complete and the hair can be shampooed after 48 hours, using L'Kerabelle shampoo without sodium chloride and sulfate. Do not bend your hair, do not pinch clips, do not put your hair in your ears until the first wash. If the hair is wet, dry and straighten the area.
Required quantity depending on length and width:
Short hair: 30 / 50g
Average hair: 50 / 80g
Medium / long hair: 80 / 120g
Long hair: 120 / 200g
Extra-long hair: over 200
The kit contains:100ml keratin glass and 100 ml cleansing shampoo for washing prior to treatment.
Strictly for use in salons or by stylists.