The grape seed extract is used in the production of oils for hygienic hygiene products and hair conditioners. Grape seed oil is a chemically or thermally unprocessed food.
The substantial difference between other keratin treatments (Ihair Keratin Choco, Apple, Cocos, Kacao) and BIO treatment is that IHAIR KERATIN GRAPES involves the elimination of everything that is artificial or processed. The ideal formula of the Bio product is based on hydrolyzed keratin (regenerating protein), Vitamin C, Beta-Carotene and Vitamin D.
A great advantage of this treatment is that it can be applied without creating discomfort to the client. After applying the treatment, you will notice notable changes, the role of the grape extract consisting of rebuilding and protecting degraded hair. Treatment offers a natural result!
- This type of keratin has a pleasant smell, and the vapors emitted during the treatment are not disturbing;
- Its texture is denser and can be applied to dry hair as well as to slightly damp hair;
- Hair loss occurs after only 48 hours;
- The results last up to 3 months.
1. Wash and massage your hair twice with IHAIR KERATIN CLARIFYING shampoo. Let the foam act for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not use balm. Rinse, brush and dry thoroughly using medium heat. Shake the bottle well before use. Use protective gloves.
2. Divide hair into sections with a paint brush, apply IHAIR KERATIN GRAPES to each 1-1.5 cm root. Massage along each spit and remove excess product with a large comb.
3. Leave to act for 30-40 minutes in a well-ventilated area and check that the hair is hydrated with the product.
4. Dry the hair completely with the brush on medium heat. Using a ceramic plate that can reach 230 ° C (450 ° F), choose the thinner sutures, tamponate several times with the plate on the root, then slowly pass each thin slit 4-6 times over its entire length . If the hair is discolored, fragile, thin or blond, the plate temperature may vary from 180 ° C to 210 ° C.
5. Do not wash your hair for 48 hours, avoid moisture and sweat. Until the first wash, the hair should be held straight, without clips and elastic. Do not put your hair behind your ears. If necessary, you can retrieve certain areas.
Required quantity depending on length and width:
Short hair: 30 / 50g
Average hair: 50 / 70g
Medium / long hair: 70 / 100g
Long hair: 100 / 150g
Extra-long hair: 150 / 200g