Complete Japanese Straightening Kit 1-4 applications
Mild solution for thin, sensitive, dyed hair.
1. Straightening treatment ITRAIGHT Mild 400ml - It is used on colored, sensitive hair
2. Neutralizer 400ml - It is a light thick liquid that keeps the right hair, fixes the product to hair and builds connections. It restores the hair and leaves it shiny and silky
3. Spray Thermal Protection Ceramide Serum Innosys 30ml
Innosys Ceramide serum is formulated to strengthen protein linkages and rebuild affected areas while preventing hair damage after plaque use. Ceramide Serum strengthens hair cuticles and restores natural minerals and oils in the cortex to keep your hair healthy. The main active ingredients are keratin and ceramides that are activated to heat to maintain hydration when stretching the hair with the plaque.
4. Pure Keratin 30ml liquid keratin spray treatment
Pure Keratin is made up of keratin and collagen to revitalize hair both internally and externally, giving it elasticity and volume. Two ion types help create an ion-binding system that smooths the cuticles, normalizing porosity. 6 different amino acids help to fill up lost hair proteins.
5. Spray Power Boost 30ml
Potentiator that helps with the processing of resistant hair. Helps to keep the cuticle safe and to quickly absorb the treatment. It is recommended for strong hair. Spray on hair before applying the solution.
1. Wash your hair with Cleansing Shampoo. Lightly dry 75% -85% hair at medium temperature, then comb.
2. Hair Preparation: The Power Boost spray can be used before to open the cuticles, favoring a faster action of the cream. Only use natural / very resistant hair. Spray evenly on the hair or on the resistant portions, let it work for 10 minutes before applying the straightening cream. Check if the peaks are in good condition, healthy and if sensitive, split or dry spray Pure Keratin to balance porosity and action time.
If the tips are dry, split, sensitive, or if they are discolored, cling, apply a thin start of Reaction Mask B3 before applying the straightening cream.
3. Start applying the straightening solution from the back to the front.
THE SOLUTION FOR REMOVAL IS APPLIED TO THE MAXIMUM CM SCALP DISTANCE, NAMELY DIRECTLY ON THE LEATHER
If the peaks are porous, discolored, knotted, apply the solution first to healthy areas, then restart application on sensitive areas, so balance the action of the cream and avoid overprocessing sensitive areas.
4. Action time 10-50 minutes or may vary depending on application speed. (Light heat can be applied to healthy / resistant areas to shorten the action time). You can apply a transparent foil to keep your scalp warm when the hair is tough.
5. Check your hair
Elasticity test with stretching method. Choose 1-2 yarns from the area where you first applied the solution and pull lightly close to the root to test the elasticity. Repeat the test on the rest of the areas and peaks. If the hair stretches easily it means that the internal connections begin to break out and that the Solution works. When the wires do not pull back to the original shape means that the straightening solution WORKED and the hair is ready.
Important: check the hair on areas in the order of application, starting from the back. If there are processed areas (peaks or contours of the face, where the hair is thinner) and areas where the cream should still work, balance the action time, spraying Pure Keratin / Power Control or watering the processed areas, leaving more areas on the remaining areas time Solution.
6. Rinse thoroughly with warm water until all solution is removed. Dry 30-50% then spray Ceramide Serum over the entire length, dry 100%. (Note: can be added to the iEssence oil peaks for extra protection.)
7. Straighten your hair with the plate at 90 degrees in the direction of growth. The coats should be thin (1/2 cm) and insist on the thickness and condition of the hair.
· On the discolored / sucked areas the plate temperature should not exceed 170-180 degrees;
· For fine, natural, dyed or tinted hair it is recommended that the plate temperature be between 180 ° -200 ° C;
· For resistant, natural hair it is recommended that the plate temperature be between 205 ° -215 ° C.
8. Apply Neutralizer on thicker sections equally to all hair, a liquid solution applicator or a trowel is recommended. Action time 10-15 minutes.
9. Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water until all the product is removed. Apply Reaction Mask B3 and let it work 2-3m
This product is not recommended for bleached hair, with strands, degraded, brittle. It is a professional product and is recommended for use by qualified personnel.
iHair assumes no responsibility for the results obtained with these treatments used by customers who apply the treatment themselves.