Reaction Treatment is a multi-step, deep-conditioning, frizz-taming, professional hair treatment aimed at repairing and restoring the oils and proteins that the hair has lost from perms, bleaches, highlights, colors, heat damage, environmental / UV damage and even over-processing. By replenishing the 3 key components of the hair: Moisture, Oil, and Proteins, the Reaction Treatment is perfect for frizz-prone hair types whether the hair is straight, natural, or curly. (Reaction Treatment is completely formaldehyde-free and will not alter curls.) It's a simple system that any professional can complete in just 45 minutes. Reaction Treatment can be used as a stand-alone treatment or can be added on to any salon service (haircuts, colors, perms, iStraight System etc.) to complement and enhance the results with healthier-looking, beautiful texture.
Reaction treatment is a complex moisturizing and intensive hair repair. Rich in hydrolyzed keratin and amino acids, it eliminates the clogging, drying and disordering of the hair. It is easy to apply and fast, giving results for about 4-6 weeks. The kit can be used for 20-30 applications.
Reaction treatment B1 (250ml)
Spray on wet hair after it has been washed and combed. Then use Reaction Treatment B2.
Reaction treatment B2 (500ml)
Refer to the instructions before use. Apply on pre-treated hair with B1. Heat the heat with the brush and feon to heat the product. Let your hair cool for 3-4 minutes and then shampoo.
Reaction treatment B3 (400ml)
Contains natural extracts of oil, vital nutrients and protein, which helps hydrate, soothe and shine the hair. Usage: Shampoo and rinse. Remove excess product. Apply over all length and more on damaged portions. Leave for 2-3 minutes and then rinse.
Recommendation: View the full technical sheet.
Detailed technical manual for the Reaction Treatment is available upon request.
1. Shampoo with Innosys Clarifying shampoo and towel dry.
2. Spray Reaction Treatment B1 evenly throughout the hair starting from the nape.
3. Apply Reaction Treatment B2 in 1/2"sections.The hair should be damp from the B1.
4. Iron at 1400-150° F. in 1/2"sections.Take 2 full strokes from root to end (Alternatively, the treatment can also be processed under the dryer on medium heat for 20 minutes. However, using a flat iron will activate more molecules, ensuring longer-lasting results).
5. Allow 4 minutes of cooling time.
6. Rinse (If the hair feels heavy, shampoo lightly. For optimal results, Apply the Reaction Treatment B3 and massage into the hair for 2 to 3 min and rinse).
7. Style and Finish.
Use of after-care products is recommended following the Reaction Treatment service with Hydration Nature Shampoo, Hydration Nature Conditioner, Reaction Treatment B3 (retail size), and Pure Essence Oil. These specially formulated after-care products provide intensive moisture, essential oils and natural extracts to prolong the effects of the Reaction Treatment.